Sunday, October 08, 2006
THANKS ALOT FOR THE SURPRISE SY! +0)) (plus my really really late belated bdae present)<333Just wanna be your guardian angel.I'll protect you don't be scaredno matter what I will be therei'll be gentle I'll be lightthese are the words you whispered in the nighthere I amhere I amNow im standing in the cold(everything is said and done)atomic winter in my soul(from the absence of the sun)the only remedy i knowis I got to let you gohere I amhere I amBut where were you when I was scareda broken promise left me herea post-it note is what I've gotits says "I'm sorry" but I know you're notsohere I am yeahhere I amNow I'm standing in the cold(everything is said and done)atomic winter in my soul(from the absemce of the sun)the only remedy i knowis I got to let you gohere I am here I amThere will come a day when all of this is in my pastand there will come a day when you're out of my head at lastI'm trying not to falldamn it's such a long way downbut here I amYeah yeah yeahNow I'm standing in the cold(everything is said and done)atomic winter in my soul(from the absence of the soul)the only remedy i know is I got to let you goAnd now I'm standing in the cold(everything is said and done)(From the absence of the sun)the only remedy i know is I got to let you goHere I amhere I amYAY! Its marking day tmr(:ms.dino.SY.moments
Yours truly, Ms. Dino!
»» 11:57 PM
_____________________________________________